Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, please

New Poster

I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, please

I need to import my gmail email account over to my laptop I am an xfinity customer but not very smart on tech issues. Can anyone help me with this issue in plain english please  .question mark. For some reason I can not get my question mark to work. Not the issue though. Thank You.

Email Expert

Re: I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, ple

Try this for a start------------

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/about-easychange/

Under the "Getting started" section you will see a link to the actual site.  Click on that and follow the prompts.  It even has an icon for Gmail accounts.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, ple

Thanx so much for your snswer.
But I solved the issue of getting my gmail email account onto my xfinity homepage juust by going to my xfinity email and at boytom of. Files it says
' ADD ACCOUNT ' and I hit on thar and pit my gmail address and p.w. and my gmail emails came on the laptop with no problems. Thank you for your answer, but this was very easy.
image001_547.gif
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation