Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

New Poster

I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

I have recently started getting a Zimbra error message when I leave my Comcast email open during the day. I hit refresh and my laptop goes back to Comcast.  I have never used Zimbra.  Any ideas why and how to make this error message stop? Thank you.

Service Expert

Re: I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

@gypsy56 wrote:

I have recently started getting a Zimbra error message when I leave my Comcast email open during the day. I hit refresh and my laptop goes back to Comcast.  I have never used Zimbra.  Any ideas why and how to make this error message stop? Thank you.

Zimbra is the webmail client Comcast has been using [look in the location URL and you should see it shown].  What is the error message you are getting?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

Attached. How do I stop this?

zimbra web client network error has occured 5.4.18.JPG
Service Expert

Clear your browser cache.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have already done that:} This is a new laptop I set up last week but it also did it on my old laptop.  

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation