Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I cannot change font type to stay at the position I like for subsequent email. I must change when co

Regular Visitor

I cannot change font type to stay at the position I like for subsequent email. I must change when co

When composing an email I choose the font type I like (Tahoma) but the next time I compose an email I must reset the font type again. How do I make my choice permanent until I change it again manually?

Email Expert

Re: I cannot change font type to stay at the position I like for subsequent email. I must change whe

Assuming you are in the new email format, on the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then on Settings.  On the next page under Mail Settings, about halfway down the page, you will see the option to change the default font information.  Make your changes and then sign out of the account and back in again.  Hopefully, the changes you made will "stick".

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: I cannot change font type to stay at the position I like for subsequent email. I must change whe

solution worked.  Thank  you.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation