Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I can't access my emails

New Poster

I can't access my emails

I've tried clearing my browser, cookies, and cached items, I can log out of my comcast user name, and log into my wife's, and access her emails no problem, so it isn't the browser, also confirmed by the fact that I can't access my emails in internet explorer either, AND I tried on another computer, so it isn't my computer. I've ruled out every possible issue that I can control, so that leaves it as an issue on you guy's end. Now as I already stated I CAN open my wife's emailson here, so it seems to be isolated to my email address. Every time I try to access my emails under my comcast.net user name I get this message:

! Error

We're sorry. Something went wrong.

Please try again in a moment.

I NEED to be able to access my emails since that is how I run my business, so any help getting into my emails would be greatly appreciated.

Regular Contributor

Re: I can't access my emails

I stopped receiving emails shortly after 11am.  I just sent myself a test message.  Has not come though.  I am not receiving any errors, just not receiving.

New Poster

I have been having the same problem sporatically over the past few weeks

Frequent Visitor

Systemic problem caused by server outage caused by bad upgrade.  All this according to tech I contacted.  No estimate of time to fix.

Regular Contributor

It's not just you.  I can't get my eMail on any device.

New Poster

Same with me.

These Comcast problems are never ending!!

What are we All going to do about these issues?

New Poster

Same with me.

These Comcast problems are never ending!!

What are we All going to do about these issues?