Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I can have more than 1 email address, can't I?

Frequent Visitor

I can have more than 1 email address, can't I?

But first, how do I change this ugly avatar here on the forums? (cough cough hack)

Alright I'm totally confused! Where would I see all of my email addresses in one place — like a ‘Dashboard’ — because it looks like I can only access one email ID at a time?

I don't anticipate any problems setting up Pegasus (my email client) since stumbling on this screenshot-rich thread:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/What-are-settings-to-use-Pegasus-e-mail-client/td-p/...

And just wanted to thank Comcast for displaying it, however dated it might be.
Email Expert

Re: I can have more than 1 email address, can't I?

You can have up to 6 secondary accounts in addition to your Primary. Here are the instructions-------

http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/adding-new-user-names-or-email-addresses/

As for the Avatar, you would normally change it in your forum profile.  But I think you have to get in a certain number of posts before you can access the tool for that.

You also have the option in the new email format of using the "mail fetcher" feature.  In the folder pane click on "Add mail account", and you can enter as many external accounts as you want, including any secondary Comcast accounts you have.  Not quite the same thing as a desktop client like Pegasus, but useful all the same if you only want to work in the webmail UI.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon