Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I CAN'T VIEW MY EMAIL SIDEBAR IT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A SLIVER. ONLY VIEW A TINY BIT AT A TIME!

ANSWERED
New Poster

I CAN'T VIEW MY EMAIL SIDEBAR IT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A SLIVER. ONLY VIEW A TINY BIT AT A TIME!

ALL OF A SUDDEN MY EMAIL SIDEBAR HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A SLIVER. I CAN'T VIEW MY INDIVIDUAL FOLDERS: SENT, NEW, TRASH & FOLDERS CREATED...ALL UNABLE TO SEE..?? HOW DO I CHANGE THIS? I HAVE TRIED TO RESIZE IT -  CAN'T  smileyangry:

Accepted Solution

Re: I CAN'T VIEW MY EMAIL SIDEBAR IT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A SLIVER. ONLY VIEW A TINY BIT AT A TIME!

It sounds like you are on the new email format.  If so, look at the extreme lower left corner of the screen for a couple of hashmarks that look like this-------------------------

Click on that and see if the folder pane reappearsClick on that and see if the folder pane reappears

View answer in context
Email Expert

Re: I CAN'T VIEW MY EMAIL SIDEBAR IT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A SLIVER. ONLY VIEW A TINY BIT AT A TIME!

It sounds like you are on the new email format.  If so, look at the extreme lower left corner of the screen for a couple of hashmarks that look like this-------------------------

Click on that and see if the folder pane reappearsClick on that and see if the folder pane reappears

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

ty for your quick response!! that was not the issue, in my case. and i did not see that icon on my screen. I gave it a simple shot just moving the mail over to my second monitor changed everything! so it's one of my monitors that apparently needs a resolution adjustment. thank you for your time and have a great day.