Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do I move checked e-mail address from the address book to a new e-mail that I am composing

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

How do I move checked e-mail address from the address book to a new e-mail that I am composing

How do I move checked e-mail address from the address book to a new e-mail that I am composing a new e-mail?

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I move checked e-mail address from the address book to a new e-mail that I am composing

Can you clarify------are you trying to add the contact to an open compose To: field with other names already in it?  Or did you just want to compose an email to someone from the Address Book?

View answer in context
Email Expert

Re: How do I move checked e-mail address from the address book to a new e-mail that I am composing

Can you clarify------are you trying to add the contact to an open compose To: field with other names already in it?  Or did you just want to compose an email to someone from the Address Book?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I am trying to compose a new e-mail and send it to multiple contacts from my address book.  My address book has a square that I check indicating the people I want to send the new or forward e-mail to but I don't have a way to move them from the address book to the new e-mail.  ????

Email Expert

Open a Compose page, then just start typing the name of the contacts.  If they are in the address book they should show up in a drop-down list.  Then you click on that name to put it into the To: field.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon