Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do I import one Comcast email account into another Comcast email account?

New Poster

How do I import one Comcast email account into another Comcast email account?

How do I import one Comcast email account into another Comcast email account? I am moving. I have Comcast at each location. How do I import my old Comcast  account  emails and contacts into the new Comcast account email address and contacts?

Email Expert

Re: How do I import one Comcast email account into another Comcast email account?

I think this is what you're looking for--------------------

https://comcast.transfermyemail.com/start

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: How do I import one Comcast email account into another Comcast email account?

I keep trying to use shuttlecloud but the page always errors out. zenbox.js error

When I type my from email account, when I get to @comcast.n the field then disappears, the password field disappears and the to email address/password fields disappear.

Email Expert

I have a call in to Comcast Corporate about this issue.  Since it's the weekend, I won't hear anything back until at least some time on Monday. 

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

I will try shuttle cloud again. I am afraid my'old' Comcast email account will disappear before I can get contacts and mail moved to my new account email. I am open to suggestions. Thanks.

New Poster

I tried again. When I typed field 1 From Email account address, I was able to type until I reached the 'n' in @comcast.n

I will try to import my old Comcast account into a yahoo or hotmail and then back into my new Comcast account.  Serious waste of valuable time, not to mention frustratiung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Expert

I finally got through to Corporate today.  What you need to do is either call this number, or go to this website-------------

http://www.comcast.com/move-transfer.html

1-877-558-4763

The program is called "Mover's Edge".  Hopefully they can guide you.  Good luck.  I specifically told them about what you are trying to do.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Email Expert
Moved: