Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do I delete email addresses of people with whom I no longer communicate when I use Comcast's website?

New Poster

How do I delete email addresses of people with whom I no longer communicate when I use Comcast's website?

My address book says I have 21 people who send me emails and to whom I send emails.  But there are a lot more, ones that I don't contact anymore.  If I start to compose an email and enter the first letter of someone's name, I get several choices, many of which I don't use.  How do I delete them?  At home I use Windows live mail.  At work I use Comcast's website to sign on to my email account and this is the one that has all those addresses I would like to delete.  I've tried Delete, Edit, Edit contact, and they continue to remain.

Anyone know how to do that?

Official Employee

Re: How do I delete email addresses of people with whom I no longer communicate when I use Comcast's website?

Hello,

We apologize that the TO field is not populating your address book properly. It seems like the databases are out of sync and hence it is not populating the addresses. It would require a slow sync to be performed on your account. Can you please get in touch with us at –helpme@plaxo.com with the subject line - Need slow sync and autofill deletion to be performed (address book issue).  We will go ahead and force a slow sync, which should fix the issue.

Thank you!

Queen
Comcast Silicon Valley

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon