Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How can I delete my entire mail box. I'm on a facebook follow and have 75,000 emails in 3 hours

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

How can I delete my entire mail box. I'm on a facebook follow and have 75,000 emails in 3 hours

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I delete my entire mail box. I'm on a facebook follow and have 75,000 emails in 3 hours

indyvegman1 wrote:

Hello,

See if this link will help you out.

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/mass-delete-facebook-messages/

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

Re: How can I delete my entire mail box. I'm on a facebook follow and have 75,000 emails in 3 hours

indyvegman1 wrote:

Hello,

See if this link will help you out.

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/mass-delete-facebook-messages/

Regular Visitor

Sorry I was not very clear.... facebook has sent notices to my Comcast email account. How do I delete faster then one page ( 50 emails) at a time?

Silver Problem Solver

indyvegman1 wrote:

Sorry I was not very clear.... facebook has sent notices to my Comcast email account. How do I delete faster then one page ( 50 emails) at a time?

Hello,

Once you are in your web mail you will see the words from, folder and subject on the top. Place a check mark in the box on left side of the from this will mark all the emails deleted. Before you hit the delete button if there are any that you dont want deleted remove the check mark of the individual email then it the delete button.