Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How can I delete attachments from incoming emails? Remove button is gone after the latest upgrade

Frequent Visitor

How can I delete attachments from incoming emails? Remove button is gone after the latest upgrade

Many incoming emails have attachments as the little images generated by the senders' signatures with company logos etc.  Plus images files from emails generated by Window 10 or even iPhone.

Used to be that I can delete those <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "language"> with the remove button next to the attachment.

Unfortunately since Xfinity "uphraded" the Xfinity Connect email service,  the remove button is gone.  I could not find any way to delete these <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "language">.

Google search does not turn up any useful info.

Can somebody show me a way to delete these annoying image attachments?  Because there are times when I tried to reply to these incoming emails, Xfinity would claim errors message cannot be sent!!!

The latest version of the Xfinity Connect is full of bugs and super slow.  Truly truly annoying.