Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How about hiring some real coders?

Frequent Visitor

How about hiring some real coders?

Hey! Your "auto logout" of email for security purposes is either broken or the code was written by someone still in High School.

I was just typing an email and.... in the middle it logged me out and sent me to the main page with no warning. To add insult to injury... it lost most of the email I had written.... really?

You stupid security measure cannot detect the program is in use????

So I went to chat with an agent... hmmm 41 people in the queue ahead of me.... nope.

So... I am going to tell you here.

In addition, automatically logging people out of their email does NOTHING to enhance security.

The ONLY thing it does is provide more opportunities for hackers to intercept their login data.

So if your going to insist this stupid email program log the user off periodically, then I suggest you hire a real coder who can actually write software that works. What I see I would expect from a kid in high school on his first attempt. Your current code is pathetic. The guy that wrote this email program cannot even be called a coder... he copied something that sort of works.

If it had been written into the program... it would check to see if it was in use before logging the person off. It would also make sure it saved anything before shutting the email down.

So PLEASE hire some real coders. Whoever wrote this email program for you deserves to be fired, it is garbage.