discussions

Help me

Service Expert
Moved:

Help me

Attention:  knrosebud,

Your Post was Removed to a Secure Location for the following:

1. Post Personal Information in the Forums

Please do your best to keep your identity and personal information safe. This includes:

• Your full name 
  • Your telephone number
  • Your Physical/Mailing Address
  • Email addresses
  • Credit Card numbers
  • Account numbers
  • Other personally identifiable information

Your original post with the redacted information is below:

Dear Comcast,

I have been on the phone all day, 9/30/2015, and I am now trying to reach you today 10/01/2015. Hopefully this email will get somewhere. I can be reached on my cell at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have been having difficulty with understanding a past due amount. I went ahead and paid the amount due with my online banking in the amount of $101.37 even though I am very confused. Early yesterday, a customer service representative said that the late fees would be waived although I have seen no evidence of this. I paid about $59 or $65 a month over the last year and do not understand what has happened with such a large increase.

I guess I am willing to drop the Comcast TV service at this point if that will help me to save some money. How much will that save me? If I cannot get some kind of resolution, I guess I will need to leave Comcast internet too which would mean I will need a final bill. Maybe that is what you want. At least that seems to me to be your position. Please help me so that I do not have to be lost on hold in your phone system again tomorrow!

Ken Rose

Ken Rose
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.