New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HELP - Lost email addresses

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

HELP - Lost email addresses

About an hour ago I tried to delete a group from my addresses and it wouldn't work so I accessed the group, marked everything and clicked delete.  When I exited the group I found that it had deleted 50 addresses from my ALL group!  How can I recover them?  Can I return to an overnight backup someplace or some other way recover my addresses?  

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP - Lost email addresses

JG94595 wrote: ... Can I return to an overnight backup someplace or some other way recover my addresses?  

Click "Address Book" and then look for the "Backup and Restore" link near the top right.

View answer in context
Gold Problem Solver

JG94595 wrote: ... Can I return to an overnight backup someplace or some other way recover my addresses?  

Click "Address Book" and then look for the "Backup and Restore" link near the top right.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the help.  I was so distraught I failed to look that closely.  I only lost one address which I was able to re-enter.  I hope comcast has corrected the problem of deleting all addresses when you delete an address in a sub-file.  At least I consider that a problem.