Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Gsuite emails not received by comcast.net clients

Regular Visitor

Gsuite emails not received by comcast.net clients

Saw a forum thread about this.  Comcast Anti Spam account replied that it was fixing individiual accounts.  Thread got moved, and is no longer applicable to the issue.

My issue is the same...emails are leaving Google servers, however they are completely disappearing prior to reaching comcast.net inbox.  Not found in spam, or anywhere in folders/inbox of comcast.net users.  No bouncebacks and no error messages.  Also checked Comcast blacklist, and suggested spam list, and domains were not listed on either.

Please help!

Domains are shorehomemarket.com and scottfriedman.com

Thank you

Regular Visitor

Re: Gsuite emails not received by comcast.net clients

FYI, thank you Michael for the private msg.  It says you don't have that enabled, so my reply can't be delivered.

However, to your reply, I am talking about comcast.net users not being able to RECEIVE messages from Gsuite accounts, and I am NOT talking about mass emails.  Since I don't use my comcast.net account to send the emails, and I'm not sending massive amounts of emails (and certainly not mass emails), upgrading to a comcast business account won't work for me, nor solve the issue.  Thanks for your quick response, though Smiley Happy

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation