New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Getting emails for a different Comcast customer

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Getting emails for a different Comcast customer

Someone signed up with Comcast using one of my email addresses (yahoo mail). As a result, I am getting emails from Comcast every couple of days but all of the emails use unmonitored email addresses. I don't know how to contact Comcast to tell them to stop sending emails to this email address. The emails annoy me and the other customer isn't getting the emails they should be getting.

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting emails for a different Comcast customer

Tried call Comcast but could not get through the automated phone system. Finally used chat feature on the support site to get through to someone who indicated that they would fix their account. Fingers crossed. Last email indicated that customer needed to contact Comcast urgently and had a Pay Balance Now button.

View answer in context
Official Employee

I'd suggest to reach out to CSA, (888) 565-4329

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Tried call Comcast but could not get through the automated phone system. Finally used chat feature on the support site to get through to someone who indicated that they would fix their account. Fingers crossed. Last email indicated that customer needed to contact Comcast urgently and had a Pay Balance Now button.