New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Failure to Send an E-mail with a Particular URL

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Failure to Send an E-mail with a Particular URL

I suddenly cannot send e-mails that have my business signature included. My business signature includes a link(URL) to our website which is within Shutterfly. This problem has only occurred within the past month as I have previously used this signature for almost a year. I can copy and send other links to other websites but not this Shutterfly link. If I remove the link from my signature all e-mails work as expected.

I receive no notification that my e-mail has not been sent. To all appearances it is a "normal send" but my listed recipients never receive the e-mails.

I am using Comcast Xfinity browser & e-mail on a Vista system. Have contacted Comcast support and all they have suggested thus far is to quit using my signature.

Suggestions?

Accepted Solution

Re: Failure to Send an E-mail with a Particular URL

This should be resolved shortly.  Please put your "Unsubscribe" in a more prominent place, and perhaps make it a bit easier.

View answer in context
Official Employee

This should be resolved shortly.  Please put your "Unsubscribe" in a more prominent place, and perhaps make it a bit easier.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Problem has been resolved...thanks!