Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Excessive spam

New Poster

Excessive spam

I have been getting a ton of spam lately and I am trying to discover who to talk to at Comcast or how to solve the problem. The spam is coming from many undecipherable domains and names. The common thread in all of them is at the end of the domain @xyxysyy.aerospei.top and @xyzyzyyxx.accomplexible.top. I have looked up the .top's and they are from Panama and Romainia. I have used my my Block Sender function in Outlook but they seem to just keep coming. Is there any way for Comcast to stop them right from the git-go or can I do something else to put a stop to it?

OBTW - the xyzyzyyxx. are just place holders because everything before the two .top names is meaningless giberish.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

jmunro

Email Expert

Re: Excessive spam

Spam is never ending.  In a case like this where the sender has something consistent in the address, you should be able to use a filter to get rid of it.  But if it doesn't work, try calling Comcast security and see if they are aware of those domains------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon