Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error message in mail

Regular Visitor

Error message in mail

I got this message:  There was an issue while authenticating. This may be due to a recent password change. To continue please log out and log back in with your most current password.

I logged out and when back in but had to change my password first.  Now I still get the message and can't see my emails. 

New Poster

Mail account

I am getting this message even after I log off and back in and my name does come up as log in, here is the message

says an error in authenticity due to pw change, log out and back in again, I have done this several times but can not see any of my emails??????

New Poster

E-mail Access

I am having a problem accessing my e-mail account. I am getting the following message

Error

There was an issue while authnticating. This e-mail may be due to a recent password change. To contniue please log out and log back in with your most recent password.

I have log in and out multiple times and continue to get the same message.

I changed my password an continue to get the same message. Whatis the problem?

Contributor

New Xfinity web e-mail

Once again I'm having e-mail trouble. Can not get it on. When I go on it, it has this message: There was an issue while authenticating. May be due to a recent password change. Log out and back in with current password. I did not change my password. I logged out and in again, using my current password, still getting nthe same message. Cannot get into my e-mail or get any

Regular Visitor

Re: New Xfinity web e-mail

having same problem...

Email Expert

Re: Error message in mail

There seems to be a sudden rash of this going on, as there are others reporting the same thing.  So I''m escalating this issue to the forum administrator for follow-up.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Admin1

Re: Error message in mail

Hello All -- I will need to open support tickets for this issue. In a private message please send me the email account you're using along with any browsers you have tried.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon