Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error loading emails

Regular Visitor

Error loading emails

Repeatedly getting Error: Failed to Load Messages. Retry.

message.  I've been trying for over an hour.  Neither the phone app or my laptop are successful.  I'm trying to pay my mortgage and am awaiting a verification code and I can't get it.  C'mon!

Regular Visitor

Re: Error loading emails

Same problem here in PA.  I read else where that this is a wide spread problem and supposedly xfinity is doing updates???

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Ditto in Vermont

Frequent Visitor

Ditto in Michigan. How frustrating...

New Poster

Same thing here!  We can't access emails since 7:19 pm eastern standard time.   For the amount of money We pay this is unacceptable Comcast!!!!!  I am trying to finish paying bills and cannot!  I am so mad, I hate Comcast!

New Poster

I just chatted with support and they say the email server is down and it may be 12 hours before it is fixed.

New Poster

Same in Northern CA.

Tags (1)
New Poster

For a $244 monthy bill you would think someone would be able to access their email.   Trying since 6:30pm est.

New Poster

@ wrote:

I just chatted with support and they say the email server is down and it may be 12 hours before it is fixed.

Ah, thanks for posting this. Saves me the 1hr transfer-merry-go-round I was about to get into trying to figure out what was happening!

New Poster

Same here in Venice, Florida.  Been out since 730pm here.  I called and the rep told me to close out my internet and re-open and try again.  Wow.... what an ingenious tip!  Duh....Like I didn't try that about 50 times before I would suffer through a call to India! 

New Poster

E mail server down? So Comcast cannot afford backup servers?
New Poster

Yea.  Comcast has a lot of nerve saying they are "the future of awesome"  If their service is the future then I feel sorry for us all.

New Poster

I’ve been trying to access emails since yesterday (2/11/18) and STILL have no success! It won’t work from iPhone or laptop. I really don’t want to waste 1 1/2 hrs with Comcast, with no solution. I HATE Comcast.