Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Emails going directly into spam mail

Contributor

Emails going directly into spam mail

For some reason the email I normally receive in my mailbox are goling directly into the spam box.  This started happening in the last few days when I was not using the computer.   The titles of these emails can be very deceptive.  When you open the emails, many of them are important and need responses.  Many of them are asking for contributions, but i like to read them because can have information on certain topics.  

Important traffic information is going straight to the spam folder.  It makes me frustrated and email.  I have gone into the spam folder options and NOTHING has changed.  Who or what puts these items into the SPAM folder ?  

Official Employee

Re: Emails going directly into spam mail

This is based on spam reports from other customers like yourself.  If you are concerned about a specific source, let us know, we can typically change that pretty quickly.  Generally, if you report the messages as "Not Spam", they will start to show up in your Inbox again.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon