Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Emails from Neopets Bouncing

New Poster

Emails from Neopets Bouncing

Very unhappy. . . I am looking for help and mods keep arbitrarily deleting my posts or closing my threads. Last time, a user had just posted I attacked him, when the 'only you' I was referring to was Comcast and not him. Context clues should have told him that. . . .I never even got a chance to say I was talking about Comcast and not him because a mod closed the thread.

I need to send account recovery emails from Neopets to my Comcast account. The emails bounce and never arrive. I am trying the ticket system on Neopets already, but it's one ticket per account so it would be a whole lot easier if Comcast would just stop blocking the emails. Neopets is also very slow. It's already been a week since I sent in the ticket.

I don't care if what Neopets sends isn't the right way they should be doing it - everyone else accepts the emails as they are. No business is going to spend money fixing an issue that's not on their side. . . Yahoo, Google, even my college email! accepts these emails, just not Comcast.

In the previous thread, I asked one of the Mods if I would know if/when the issue was fixed. He had just said he sent it to the Team assigned to the boards. No one ever replied regarding my question. The recovery emails must be sent manually, so I need to be told if/when the issue is fixed.

If I could just get confirmation this issue was put forward and is being worked on, and confirmation this thread will remain open while it is being worked on so I can check in on the status every so often, I will be as happy as I can be in the circumstances.

**EDIT: One last thing, when I returned to make a new topic, it kept asking me to submit a username. . . ? I don't understand why, but that's why my user is different than before.