Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Emails Disappear while I am composing them!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

Emails Disappear while I am composing them!

I will be in the middle of composing a new email, and it will minimize, or the cursor jumps to the top of the page in the middle of my typing a word.  I thought the new release would fix this?  Do I need to adjust something?

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Email Expert

Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)

Re: Emails Disappear while I am composing them!

Apparently the latest fixes didn't work for everyone. 

Some people experiencing this have had better results using the Lite version of XC instead of the Full.  From either the Inbox or Preview pages, go to Preferences>>>>>General>>>>>Versions.  Make the change and then sign out of the account and back in again.  See if that helps.  Worth a try until Comcast gets it sorted out.

Alternately, you could try using a different browser and see if that works better.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

I have a fewer problems with google Chrome than Internet Explorer, but I STILL have this issue!

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)

About the only other thing I can think of is to use an email client like Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird.  That way you avoid the Comcast UI entirely, and there are other advantages too.

Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program