members

topics

Email

New Poster

Email

Why am I not able to get my emails?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Email

Same, and I can't get an answer.  Hello Comcast?  My internet seems to be working fine but I can't get email on any of my devices, not even on comcast.net from my computer.  My inbox comes up but I get errors when I try to open any emails?

Frequent Visitor

Same here what's up Comcast??? 

Contributor

Same here. No email on PC webmail or mobile device.

Regular Contributor

I get the same thing! My Xfinity Connect email is not working. When I try to click on an e-mail the loading takes forever and I can't read any emails! I can't even delete any emails or do anything! Please fix Xfinity Connect! Cat Sad

Frequent Visitor

This is what Comacst support just told me...

"Just to set up the right expectation currently most of the customer having issue accessing the Comcast email,due to a server break down."

Our teams are working hard on resolving the issue and it will be fixed very shortly.

Contributor

I guess Comcast doesn't have backup servers.

Contributor

Is the server for receiving email or sending email or both.? I can receive email but I can't send email.

Message I get...

Sending of the message failed.
The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server (SMTP) smtp.comcast.net was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again.

Contributor

Re: No Email today

Same here.

No Inbox Received email coming in, no Sent emails going out.

Customers calling me annoyed at non-response from me, but thank goodness they did or I would not have known Comcast email is not working at all today.

I deleted cookies/temp, I rebooted, I reset modem, I tried a different browser... nothing works. 

Long wait on Help chat, phone help still on hold.

No alert from Comcast on alternate backup email address letting me know this ...

Smiley Sad

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 8 in conversation