Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email

New Poster

Email

Is Comcast email out again?  This is ridiculous.

New Poster

Re: Email

Comcast E-Mail is the worst overall, in my opinion. Do not actually USE your Comcast E-mail Acccount for E-Mail -- just as a login.

Get a free E-Mail account from any of the free providers for a more professional experience. GMAIL is much more professional, if you do not have an iPhone. Of course corporate Exchange accounts are professional also.

110 SPAM messages allowed into my account in FEBRUARY 2016 alone. I log directly into the e-mail server once a month to clear out the SPAM. I have had a Comcast E-Mail account for a great many years as a solid Comcast customer. But I am getting everyone I know away from using this due to the inordinate amount of time spent deleting the same spam messages every day. It doesn't matter how many E-Mails are identified as SPAM because they always come back to the Comcast E-Mail.

Anyone can come up with the excuse that SPAM is hard to filter out, but the professionals know that's a lie. Professional E-Mail providers use lots of different techniques and SPAM filters to eliminate a vast majority of SPAM. You might argue that COMCAST E-Mail is too large with too many E-Mail customers to filter all the SPAM going to all those accounts. But Google seems to do just that and makes it look easy.

COMCAST E-Mail just isn't worth the time anymore.