members

online now

discussions

Email toolbar issue

New Poster

Email toolbar issue

The top email toolbar says "email" "voice" etc

What I call the secondary toolbar says "new" "get mail" "reply" etc

Until this morning there used to be a little box on the left side of the second toolbar, above the column with little envelope icons that told me if a message had been opened, forwarded, or replied to.

This morning I clicked on that little box, got a pop-up box that didn't mean anything to me, then the whole column of little envelopes disappeared. I can no longer tell at a glance whether I have replied to my opened emails. How can I get that column back in service? Here's the area I'm talking about:

Email Expert

Re: Email toolbar issue

You can display or hide any of the columns you want to.  Right-click anywhere in that grey toolbar and you will see this---------------------

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 1.07.08 PM.jpg

The ones being currently displayed have the checkmark next to them.  The one you are missing is "Status".  Just click on it and it should reappear.   Also, you can move the columns by clicking on them, then hold and drag it to the position you want it in.  You can also adjust the width of some of them by putting the mouse pointer right on the little lines between each column.  You will see a right-arrow and you can then click and drag it back and forth.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Email toolbar issue

All fixed! Thank You Very Much.