Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email that I sent keeps coming back.

New Poster

Email that I sent keeps coming back.

I sent an email to three people on the TO list. Body contained a legitimate URal.

this message keeps reappearing in my inbox, more than a dozen times. Also it is being resent to the recipients. It does NOT show in my sent box and I have deleted the sent message from the trash folder.

Called customer service and after half hour of wasted time they couldn’t help me.

Official Employee

Re: Email that I sent keeps coming back.

Hi Jtorok, I have responded to your other post.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Email that I sent keeps coming back.

I couldn't find a direct answer! This is the WORST process I have seen. I get two emails noting that I have a response, but it is totally NOT intuitive where to find it. Plus a pain in the but to log in. Why can you just INCLUDE your reply in the email you sent?

Luckily, I have not seen the reoccurring of this email. So I don't want to waste any more time on the issue. But for the record, the email was totally deleted from all mail and Xfinity apps and it still came back... so fundamentally there is a bug in the system.

Lastly. there is no automatic spell checking in this message app. I have to click on a special button to bring the spell checking process active. Then it brings me to ANOTHER pop-up page to select fro a bunch of choices. HORRIBLE!

Such a frustrating app that I am in the process of switching to GMAIL. Looking forward to getting rid of Comcast once and for all!

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation