Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email slow to load and new update requires too many steps

Regular Visitor

Email slow to load and new update requires too many steps

What must be a new Xfinity update has been a step back in efficiency usefulness. I either get a 502 error code when trying to open email or it just takes a lot longer than it used to. Same problems on my laptop and desktop also the same with my wife's laptop. If there is an attachment, it takes many more steps to see it than previously. Overall this warrents serious consideration of dumping this email and going to gmail as my default.

Regular Visitor

Re: Email slow to load and new update requires too many steps

I completely agree. What is going on with this latest update? It seems they did not test the updates, and the formatting is also terrible, besides the slow to load, the reply feature is also terrib.e

Regular Visitor

Are you referring to the fact that when you are on Home page, and click on the envelope you have to click on it again, and then on the sign in?  And what happened to "open in a separate page" command?   

Regular Visitor

I have had the same experience with the new platform.  Three service reps have failed to improve service.

Regular Visitor

No. I'm refering to the overall speed of email now;slow; and the fact that either email won't open when I click on the envelope or a 502 error shows up. This is getting to be perhaps 40% of the tme and happens on my laptop and desktop as well as my wife's laptop.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation