Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email problems with Shutterfly

Regular Visitor

Email problems with Shutterfly

Comcast costumers, my self included are having trouble receiving emails/updates from Shutterfly... how can we get this problem fixed as many of us use Shutterfly's Share Site to comminication information about their children's Sports teams and Classroom events. We are missing alot of information because our emails are bouncing back from Shutterfly. Comcast can you please fix this problem?

Email Expert

Re: Email problems with Shutterfly

Call Comcast security and ask if there is a blocking issue with that sender's domain-------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thank you for the number and information I will call.

I'm just confused because everyone with a Comcast email is having this same problem and I think Comcast knows about the issue from reading other posts so Comcast should be resolving this issue for everyone.

New Poster

Hello,

I am a scoutmaster of a Boy Scout Troop and use shutterfly to regularly communicate with the Troop and share pictures from all of our activities.  Looking through the forum I see that there have been other people having issues with shutterfly and comcast.  Has there been any resolution to this?  We are having the same issue.  All email addressed with a comcast.net extension are being blocked.  On the shutterfly account it says to click to enable the address and it will send an email to the recipient.  I have tried that several times with my address and received nothing.  As of now I am also blocked from posting anything to the shutterfly account.

I tried contacting Comcast and they said that there is no know issues showing in their system, which obviously there are.....

Any help would be appreciated

Service Expert

DeanH1 wrote:

Hello,

I am a scoutmaster of a Boy Scout Troop and use shutterfly to regularly communicate with the Troop and share pictures from all of our activities.  Looking through the forum I see that there have been other people having issues with shutterfly and comcast.  Has there been any resolution to this?  We are having the same issue.  All email addressed with a comcast.net extension are being blocked.  On the shutterfly account it says to click to enable the address and it will send an email to the recipient.  I have tried that several times with my address and received nothing.  As of now I am also blocked from posting anything to the shutterfly account.

I tried contacting Comcast and they said that there is no know issues showing in their system, which obviously there are.....

Any help would be appreciated

Did you call the number given by Latoque above?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have had the safe issue for some time now.  I called regular customer service but they were not helpful.  I am on hold with the security assurance and Amanda is checking on the issue.  She said that she has no control over the issue.

This is what Shutterfly Share site says:

Disabled

Messages sent to this e-mail address have been disabled because too many messages have bounced.
Details of bounced messages can be found on the Bounce History tab.

which does not work since it is blocked.

Click on the Send Enable Request button to have a message sent to wah@comcast.net.
This message will allow the e-mail address to be enabled.

Summary:

3/21/2017Hard Bounce"Practice" is coming upRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 554 resimta-po-25v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-25v.sys.comcast.net 136.179.236.38 Comcast block for spam. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL0000003/22/2017Hard Bounce[CYLAX 2017 U9] Schedule and SnacksRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-ch2-05v.sys.comcast.net resimta-ch2-05v.sys.comcast.net Try again later3/23/2017Hard Bounce"Practice" is coming upRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-13v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-13v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

3/23/2017Hard BounceNumbersRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-12v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-12v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

3/27/2017Hard BouncePost pictures from "vs. AYLA Brianis" to "CYLAX 2017 U9" siteRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-02v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-02v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

3/27/2017DisabledE-mail Disabled

4/11/2017EnabledE-mail Enabled

4/18/2017Hard Bounce[CYLAX 2017 U9] Tuesday Teambuilding!Remote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-07v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-07v.sys.comcast.net Try again later4/18/2017Hard Bounce"Practice" is coming upRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-ch2-16v.sys.comcast.net resimta-ch2-16v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

4/20/2017Hard Bounce"Practice" is coming upRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-ch2-05v.sys.comcast.net resimta-ch2-05v.sys.comcast.net Try again later4/21/2017Hard BounceLotto TicketsRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-23v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-23v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

4/22/2017Hard Bounce"vs. Kent Island White" is coming upRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-22v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-22v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

4/22/2017Hard BounceCoaches GiftRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-22v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-22v.sys.comcast.net Try again later4/22/2017Hard Bounce[CYLAX 2017 U9] Crazy ShortsRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-25v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-25v.sys.comcast.net Try again later4/23/2017Hard Bounce[CYLAX 2017 U9] Game Still OnRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-ch2-16v.sys.comcast.net resimta-ch2-16v.sys.comcast.net Try again later4/23/2017DisabledE-mail Disabled4/30/2017EnabledE-mail Enabled

5/9/2017Hard Bounce"vs. Bucs Scicchitano" is coming upRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-ch2-17v.sys.comcast.net resimta-ch2-17v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

5/11/2017Hard Bounce"Practice" is coming upRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-25v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-25v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

5/22/2017Hard Bounce[cylax2017u9] Weekly Digest 11 - CYLAX 2017 U9Remote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-15v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-15v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

5/22/2017Hard Bounce[CYLAX 2017 U9] End of season partyRemote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-ch2-24v.sys.comcast.net resimta-ch2-24v.sys.comcast.net Try again later5/29/2017Hard Bounce[cylax2017u9] Weekly Digest 12 - CYLAX 2017 U9Remote host response: delivery temporarily suspended: host mx1.comcast.net[96.114.157.80] refused to talk to me: 421 resimta-po-04v.sys.comcast.net resimta-po-04v.sys.comcast.net Try again later

5/29/2017DisabledE-mail Disabled

New Poster

I think using this link may help to resovle the issue: replace user and domain with your email.

<http://site.shutterfly.com/commands/email/enable?email=user%40domain.net> 

New Poster

I did not call the number listed from Latoque.  I contacted the customer service for Comcast.

New Poster

Awesome - thank you!

http://site.shutterfly.com/commands/email/enable?email=user%40domain.net

This totally worked for me when I replaced "user" with my comcast username, and "domain" with comcast.

The response I got was:

Your e-mail address has been enabled.
New Poster

wHERE ARE YOU CHANGING THE USER NAME AND DOMAIN?

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation