Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email not available

Frequent Visitor

Email not available

What's up with email lately?  Nearly half the times I try to get into email via the xfinity web page, it asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in.  The when I try to sign in I get:

Login not possible at the moment. Please try again later. (LGI-0005)

This started happening after the new email interface was introduced.

With the service outages and the crappy support from the Phillipines support people who make a simple question into a half-hour ordeal, I am really getting ready to dump Comcast.

New Poster

Re: Email not available

I'm having a similar issue - I log into my mail, but there's no mail there.  Or, my Apple webmail cannot log in...  The comcast email is having issues...

Frequent Visitor

Yes.. I think it is the entire underlying email service.. My xfinity home page doesn't show how many new emails there are when this situation happens, so the whole email service must be down.

Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue, just got off the phone with cs and in the end she tells me reset browser settings then comes out with must still be updating but I'm gonna send you some info on possible fixes for windows live mail, how the ---- am I gonna get it if my email doesn't work ? realy mad right now

Problem Solver

Having problems with Comcast email like everyone else.

Frequent Visitor

yes, can't get to it anywhere even my mobile phone