Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email inbox

Frequent Visitor

Email inbox

Does anyone know how to contact management directly regarding a problem that has had no solution from tech support for over 4 weeks?

We are told they are "working on it" every time we call. We wonder why we do not have the courtesy of a followup phone call or an email message to an alternative e address. Each phone attempt routes thru Costa Rica,Republic etc and then to the U.S. where you are asked for the second or third time all your security questions. Even with an escalated case number you have to do it again. Then the agent looks at the details and asks if they can help. Ahhh! We want a solution but not be faced with the prospect of finding another company to provide internet, phone and Tv service.

Email Expert

Re: Email inbox

There used to be an email address and format we could give you in a case like this, but it is no longer in use.  Maybe someone in here can help if you tell us just what it is that is going on with your email.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the response. Here is the problem.

We have two home email addresses associated with our comcast account. One of them continues to work correctly. That is, Inbox and out box. The other allows outgoing messages/attchaments but the inbox is not working. Under preferences we have allowed mail forwarding to a gmail account which does receive all comcast messages. We have filters in place on this address but cannot remove them to test if they are causing the comcast server to misdirect all incoming emails. All attempts to do have failed and the engineers cannot find the solution.

Maybe someone out there has an idea. Management has probably been carpet bombed with complaints so they have hidden under the bed to escape.

Email Expert

Am I to understand that you have the second account------the one not getting messages in the Inbox--------set up to auto-forward to a Gmail account, and the emails do in fact get to Gmail, but just don't show up in the Comcast Inbox?  Is that right?  If so, when you set it up, there was a box you could check off to keep a copy of the incoming email in the Comcast Inbox.  Did you do that?  If not it would explain why they are showing up in Gmail but not the Comcast account.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon