Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email forwarding

New Poster

Email forwarding

I want to automatically forward all my emails because it is just to much of a pain in the neck to try and open Comcast email, and the new sysytem is terrible.

Service Expert

Re: Email forwarding

wakehamr wrote:

I want to automatically forward all my emails because it is just to much of a pain in the neck to try and open Comcast email, and the new sysytem is terrible.

You can always set up a desktop email client for your Comcast email, then you would not have to fuss over webmail.  There are a number of good, free email clients out there.  I use Thunderbird and have 12 email accounts set up in it, including Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and three from my personal domain.  No problems with Comcast email.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Email Expert

Re: Email forwarding

wakehamr wrote:

Yes you can auto-forward your Comcast email.  If you are still on the old email format, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>Email>>>>>Email Frowarding.  If you are on the new format, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Inbox page, then on Settings.  Under Mail you will see Auto Forward.

But what Again suggested is the best way to go.  A desktop client offers so many advantages over any webmail interface.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon