Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email filters -I have not received any emails since 12-18-2015

New Poster

Email filters -I have not received any emails since 12-18-2015

I have talked to several comcast techs and they keep referring me to the next level.  Monday       12-21-2015 I spoke to James who said he was referring me to national level and it would be fixed that day.  It is 7pm, Tues. 12-22-2015 and I still have not received any emails since 12-18-2015.  I can not edit or delete the email filters I put in place the last few weeks.  I have somehow completely blocked incoming emails.  I have searched and searched and can not figure out what to do.  The top level tech needs to completely delete all of my email filters so I can get back to receiving emails.  I have several things I need to do and I can not do it without outgoing email ability because if I get a response, I will not know it.  I need to cancel auto charges to my account and need an email trail of actions.  

Official Employee

Re: Email filters -I have not received any emails since 12-18-2015

Sorry you are having issues, all of your filters have been removed.

I noticed that some of your filters were discarding everything that does not match specific keywords.

For example:

IF  the subject does not match spam subject THEN discard. 

This will discard anything that does not match the spam subject. I suspect you meant to select if the subject does match.

-Xfinity Connect Team

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon