Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email Safe List

New Poster

Email Safe List

How do apply an Email Safe List to a sub account or user account only? I do not want to restrict amail from my primary account nor do I want to apply the same Email Safe List to each of my childrens user accounts.  Is this possible?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Email Safe List

When. You go into the Users and Settings tab, you then want to click on the Username you want to turn on the Safe a List for. Then click on
The Email Settings for THAT username.

Know that the ONLY email addresses that will be allowed are the email addressed you type into the Safe List! ALL other email will be blocked!
CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Poster

Re: Email Safe List

Do you use XfinityConnect? YES>  The Full version.

Do you use an email client? Outlook. Which browser/version do you use? Chrome & Firefox  And have you cleared your browser cache? YES.

Which operating system? Windows 7
Details of the problem you are having.

I have MY SAFE LIST enabled for weeks, but I'm still getting all the junk delivered into my Inbox. I should see a drastic cut in my Inbox, but I see all the silly junk still arriving? HELP !!

QUESTION: Where does all the other JUNK go, if COMCAST filters it correctly? Can I still review it in a SPAM folder before it all gets deleted?