Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email Problems

New Poster

Email Problems

Why did it take me 5 times to sign into my email before I saw it was secure.  Every time I went to sign in, the black exclamation mark was there first, then it went away, and came up with security.  I don't believe there should be any doubt that I am signing into my email account without having to worry.  When I signed into the forum, it didn't ask me for any information, but to make up a username.  What is going on with the email?  Why do I now have to worry about signing in to my email securely?  And why am I not getting important verification emails, half the time, I do not get them.  Why not and where are they going?

I am concerned about security with Comcast.  I always was and now it seems I have reason to be.  Please secure your internet.  Get rid of some of your WiFi and hot spots.  If you are going to provide a product, then make sure it is runnning securely.  No, Norton doesn't work.  I have never had so many issues in my whole life of computing.  I have had it feeling like my computer is not secure.  I don't want to stop using a computer, but sometimes it isn't worth how much I worry about getting hacked or my computer is not secure, or you can't use certain ports, you have to use a dictionary worth of passwords.  There has to be a way to fix this.

A Concerned Internet/Computer User

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation