Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email Inbox

New Poster

Email Inbox

I can only view messages in my inbox through Feb.22.  I know I have many messages beyond this date that I have not deleted.  If I search for a specific message it will show up however the "folder" tab is blank.  I have also noticed that the "folder" tab on some recent messages is also blank. I'm trying to find out how to show messages beyond Feb. 22 and why the "folder" is blank.   

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Email Inbox

Call:
Customer Security Assurance Department
The Customer Security Assurance organization is here to help you have a safe and secure online experience. This dedicated group of security professionals responds to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected PCs (commonly referred to as "bots"), online fraud and other security issues.
Business Hours: 6:00am – 2:00am EST
7 days a week

Also check yor email princes in Xc. Click on the Inbox,mtyen click on Preferences. Next click on tyevEMAIL a Deletion Scheduke and open it. See how many days eachbFolder is set to when the Scedukevautomaticallt deletses all email from its Folder.

Are these folders that yiu created? Where do yiu have them located?
CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.