Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email Folder names not showing

ANSWERED
New Poster

Email Folder names not showing

So I got updated with the new user interace.  Looks like.  However all my folder names are not appearing anymore, so when I try to move emails to folder I cannot see where they are going.  see the attached picture for my display.  No names.  Any idea how to get them to display??

Folder names missing.JPG

Accepted Solution

Re: Email Folder names not showing

So when I changed the color scheme from the xfinity one to one of the other colors, the folder names appear.  Looks like they have the same name color as the background.  Change the folor and the names appear.  

View answer in context
New Poster

So when I changed the color scheme from the xfinity one to one of the other colors, the folder names appear.  Looks like they have the same name color as the background.  Change the folor and the names appear.  

New Poster

I did not see color schemes in settings...I must be looking in the wrong place. Can you direct me?

Regular Contributor

Try just shutting down the Comcast app and maybe your browser.  Re-load and my folder names appeared.  Good luck.

Official Employee

You can find how to change your color scheme by following How Do I Change My Color Scheme in the FAQ here:
https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/apps/faq/index.html#changeTheme

But you should be able to just refresh your screen, close/reopen your browser or sign out and back in to see the folder names without changing the color scheme

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am having the same problem.  It has nothing to do with the color scheme for me.  Signing in and out, clearing cache and cookies do not work.  The email folder navigation map that is supposed to be on the left side of the screen is gone.

Official Employee

lorelei999,

It sounds like you may have your folders hidden. Please see if the following link helps solve your issue.

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/apps/faq/index.html#foldersHideShow

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

THANK YOU!!!

New Poster

Ok, refreshing the page brought back the names, but not the  colors. I am a very visual person, and I use color coding for certain folders, years, etc. How do I get my colors back? Or is that something one who things everything is balck or white doesn;'t think about?

New Poster

Thanks. 

Frequent Visitor

Folders are NOT hidden; names just not showing.  So far, this is horrible.  Is the folder issue a glitch?  Hope so and that it is fixed quickly.  Pls. respond, Comcast.

New Poster

At the bottom left of your email page there is an arrow and link to hide or show folders. Voila!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 10 in conversation