New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email Filters

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Email Filters

I have two email filters with multiple selection criteria in each.  I need to delete one or more selection criteria.  How do I do it.  There is no "Delete" line item option in the Email Filter editor.

Accepted Solution

Re: Email Filters

I have several filters with multiple criteria.  When I need to delete one, rather than recreating the whole thing I change the criteria on the deleted element to match one that already exists.  If you ony have two criteria, then both tests will test for the same thing.

View answer in context
Email Expert

As far as I know, there is no way to modify a filter once it's created.  You have to delete it and start over from scratch.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

I have several filters with multiple criteria.  When I need to delete one, rather than recreating the whole thing I change the criteria on the deleted element to match one that already exists.  If you ony have two criteria, then both tests will test for the same thing.

Frequent Visitor

Is there a way to copy an entire filter?