Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Email Attachments

New Poster

Email Attachments

I already wrote this but am doing it again as I did not check the box where it says "email me when someone replys" ...And since I am so computer ignorant I dont really even know how to use this forum. 

I cannot open any attachments & I am in the heat of a house hunt & have many things that are being emailed to me to be printed out or forwarded. I cannot use any of the choices for viewing, opening or anything else similar to see the attachments. 

My question is ...is it my computer? (brand new) is there something i need to put into my computer? something missing like a program or app or similar?

OR is it the way they are sending them?  Or is it something wrong with the comcast system?  I am a new comcast customer to. 

I do know that I had never ran into this with my old computer OR with Gmail on any computer....CAN anyone Help me?

REMEMBER to be clear & slow & gently if you can. I have no computer language savvy either...THANKS so much....

Email Expert

Re: Email Attachments

How are you trying to open them?  If you double click on an attachment does anything happen?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon