New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Edit as new?

Highlighted
New Poster

Edit as new?

There are a lot of things that I don't like about the new version of email. Can anyone help me with some features that I can't find?

Edit as new - if I use forward, it inserts the vertical blue line that is annoying

Column widths - I can't figure out how to change the width of the columns such as subject

Font size of browser - I can change the font for new messages but can't find a way to change it for the viewer

Thanks for any help you can give,

Bill

Email Expert

Re: Edit as new?

Edit as New--------the new format does not have this function unless you are looking at a message in the Draft folder.  All it says is "Edit".

Column widths-------if you are using the vertical "View", you can hover your mouse pointer over the vertical line at either side of the message list to click and drag it back and forth.

Font size---------On a Windows machine, hold down the Cntrl key, then tap the - key to reduce it, the + key to increase it, or the 0 (zero) key to return it to the default.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon