Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

EMail

New Poster

EMail

One of the people I correspond with via e-mail is not receiving many of the e-mails I send.  I am not receiving an error message or an indication that my e-mail cannot be sent.  It is not being returned to me.  Does anyone have any ideas on what is going wrong and how to correct it?  Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

Re: EMail

Try to send an email to your self first. If you're able to send one, you can go ahead contact CSA or Advance Repair so that they can verify your issue about trying send an email.

New Poster

Thanks!  What is CSA and Advance Repair?  Where are they located?

Service Expert

@mrsbabinsky wrote:

One of the people I correspond with via e-mail is not receiving many of the e-mails I send.  I am not receiving an error message or an indication that my e-mail cannot be sent.  It is not being returned to me.  Does anyone have any ideas on what is going wrong and how to correct it?  Thanks!

You obviously have corresponded with this person successfully in the past.  Have you made any changes to your email, such as adding a signature, including links of some sort?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I haven't made any changes but did on one occasion put a link in the body of the e-mail.  However, the person did receive this particular e-mail.

@Again wrote:

@mrsbabinsky wrote:

You obviously have corresponded with this person successfully in the past.  Have you made any changes to your email, such as adding a signature, including links of some sort?

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation