Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

EMAILS NOT BEING RECEIVED

New Poster

EMAILS NOT BEING RECEIVED

I NEED HELP!! I can send emails, they show in sent folder. However they are not being received. I have rebooted. I have downloaded any updates. I can do it from my iphone, computer or tablet and it doesn't work. I contacted Apple to make sure not device. Any help greatly appreciated. My job relies on people getting their emails. 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: EMAILS NOT BEING RECEIVED

Please post all the email settings you are using on each device.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Poster

CCCarole, I guess it would help if I knew the answers to most of those. 

I use www.comcast.net and log into my email. I have used my Mac, Iphone and IPOD, a regular windows computer - you name it. I have tried them all testing this. 

On APPLE products I have used the Xfinity App. I have tried also using Safari and logging in, I used interenet explorer, etc. 

New Poster

I am having the same problem.  It seems to have been happening for the last 2 weeks but I just realized it a couple of days ago.

I seem to be receiving emails okay but my sent emails are not getting through.  What is really odd is that one of the email contacts that I sent did receive but none of the others.

New Poster

Same here on time frame and there are a few others I know of having the same problem. However COMCAST says its not their problem. So I have no idea how to fix.