Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

EMAIL

Regular Visitor

EMAIL

This past Wednesday I received an email from comcast: “coming soon! The next infinity email! Redefined, redesigned and better than ever!”

The next day, the “next infinity email” system began. The whole appearance had changed, but more important I was unable to receive any email from any of my comcast emailsthe vast majority of my comcast emails that were sent to any of my comcast email addresses other than my inbox address. These other email addresses normally receive about 90% of my daily email. This failure has continued to the present. To make sure, I sent email to these addresses, and sure enough, they never came through. I have spent about 3 ½ hours contacting comcast by internet and by phone. All to no avail.

Service Expert

Re: EMAIL

Check those other email addresses by logging out of the email address you are using and logging into each secondary email address.  You will probably see the emails there.  I don't use webmail, but I think that the new system has external accounts disabled.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon