Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

EMAIL PROGRAM

New Poster

EMAIL PROGRAM

The new email program is so bad.  It's confusing it takes longer to manuver and it just plain isn't working for me or a whole bunch of people I've talked to. 

Everytime i go into it to read my emails it freezes my computer.  I hate comcast. Looking for another service in my area.

Sorry for the bad word but that's what Comcast brings out in me.

Service Expert

Re: EMAIL PROGRAM

Petapal wrote:

The new email program is so bad.  It's confusing it takes longer to manuver and it just plain isn't working for me or a whole bunch of people I've talked to. 

Everytime i go into it to read my emails it freezes my computer.  I hate comcast. Looking for another service in my area.

Sorry for the bad word but that's what Comcast brings out in me.

You don't have to access webmail in order to get your emails.  You can use a free email client such as Thunderbird for Windows or Mac Mail for Mac.  Here is a list of free email clients you might consider using.  Or, you can open a free email account with GMail, Outlook.com, etc. 

Regardless of what internet service you use, you have choices to customize your internet experience to your liking, and that includes your homepage, ad blocking, and anti-virus products.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon