Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New Poster

Comcast is not letting me get into my E-mail account this has been for 3 days now. It is telling me that

Email and voice mail are currently unavailable.

Some customers may experience problems accessing email and voicemail through the Xfinity Connect® Communications Center at this time. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Please get this problem taken care of, I have to get in my E-mail account by days end

Frequent Visitor

Re: E-mail

Exactly - I was just about to post the same thing,  Have not been able to get to my email since Monday night from my desktop client, my Android Phone, or the Comcast Web Interface. 

This needs to get fixed.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem since 2/10/15. I can't send emails with attachments from my phone (Apple 5S). Other outgoing and incoming emails take 15-30 minutes to arrive. I've spoken with Verizon Wireless and Apple and it appears to be a server problem with Xfinity Comcast. I can't even get through to Comcast Cusstomer service...they keep disconnecting me.

Service Expert

Try this as a work-around. Let us know if this allowed you to view your email.

http://mail2web.com/webmail/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

You can also try this:  Type m.comcast.net into the address bar and see if you can get into the mobile app to check email.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Frequent Visitor

Nope - the mobile site doesn't work either.  Apparently from other threads Comcast email is going through some kind of a security update but it is unbelievable that their rollout/testing plan is so bad that the break THEIR OWN WEB CLIENT!!

Access via

1)  PC using Windows 7 Live Mail - broken

2)  Comcast.net web client - broken

3)  Comcast.net mobile site - broken

4)  Android phone mail client - broken

5)  iPad mail client - still working at the moment...

What really frustrates me is the complete lack of communication with support - THIS IS NOT SUDDENLY A PROBLEM WITH MY PC, AND MY PHONE, AND MY BROWSER ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

How can you possibly break the email environment so bad it is taking you DAYS to fix???  Unacceptable...

Frequent Visitor

Spoke too early - iPad email access broken now....