Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

E mail Ranking

Regular Visitor

E mail Ranking

Recently, when I autopopulate an e mail to send a message..the word 'forget' pops up behind it.  I want to remove this.   When I erase the word 'forget', a message flashes that the RANKING has been changed due to non use.  This also happens on e mails I use for the first or second time.  If I do not notice it.that e mail does not get sent.  I wnt to REMOVE THAT RANKING STATUS PERMANENTLY.  Thanks for your help  Joe

Email Expert

Re: E mail Ranking

I had an exchange of emails with Plaxo about this some time ago.  There is no way for you to remove or adjust that feature.  It's supposed to work based on frequency of use of whatever you type into the field.  Clicking on Forget just sends the contact down further in the listing.  I'm in the new email format now with one account, and that feature is no longer there.  But as I understand it, the address book is no longer provided by Plaxo.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon