Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

E Mail wont come into my xfinity online and a day slow in outlook where can I find help

New Poster

E Mail wont come into my xfinity online and a day slow in outlook where can I find help

Hi New on here and have a problem with my email I would appreciate any help I can get, 

I have an email account with comcast and if I send an email from my puter or phone it will get where it's going fast but if I send it on comcast's program for mail it does not show up on their website mail and it shouldas a matter of fact it is empty and I get emails all day long none of which show up on comcast's mail app also my outlook does not get email's fast from the comcast source they are usually a day late  

Thanks again if you can help me with this

Official Employee

Re: E Mail wont come into my xfinity online and a day slow in outlook where can I find help

Z90, have you adjusted any sync settings in your Outlook email client? 

What web browser are you using when you're accessing your email from a computer?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon