Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Drop down and opening email

New Poster

Drop down and opening email

2 issues. First, I cannot just double click and open my email.  I need to right click to select" reply" forward" etc.  One chocie has disappeared.  I can no longer see "view conversation" as a option.  What is happening here.  Is it Comcast or my computer.  The deletion of "view conversation" just dropped out over the weekend.  All of this makes reading my emails very slow and cumbersome.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Drop down and opening email

I am having issues as well with my emails. It shows to the left I have 10 new emails yet I have to exit and come back in to see who they are from. They stop showing as of Friday for some reason. This is getting to be a real chore just to check my emails which are a lot.

Email Expert

Re: Drop down and opening email

dbeckwith1 wrote:

2 issues. First, I cannot just double click and open my email.  I need to right click to select" reply" forward" etc.  One chocie has disappeared.  I can no longer see "view conversation" as a option.  What is happening here.  Is it Comcast or my computer.  The deletion of "view conversation" just dropped out over the weekend.  All of this makes reading my emails very slow and cumbersome.

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session.

If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser and see if you can duplicate the problem that way. If it works OK then you will know the problem probably lies with the first browser. eg: if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox.

If you are using IE 10 or 11, make sure Compatibility mode is enabled for comcast.net. You will find it in IE under "Tools".

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon