Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Disrupting my emails

Frequent Visitor

Disrupting my emails

I am tired of being interupted while reading my emails!! It only happens when I'm reading my "conservative" newsleters. Today I was not only interupted, but I was tossed completely out of the webpage. It wasn't even in my "trash" bin. I have no idea where it ended up. I would like to file a formal complaint but don't know where to go. I realize Comcast/Xfinity, Google, Yahoo are all liberal leaning, but how dare they take it out on me because I'm conservative! No one has the right to monitor what I read. They should take a page from Facebook who was just called out on their biasis. Just need to know where to file a complaint!!!

Email Expert

Re: Disrupting my emails

You were interrupted by who or what, and sepcifically how?  You need to provide better information about what is going on.  How are you accessing your email------on a desktop or laptop computer, or a tablet or what?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon