New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Did NOT Receive Notification E-Mail From Forum

ANSWERED
Regular Contributor

Did NOT Receive Notification E-Mail From Forum

I found out, by accident, that I did NOT receive, at least, one, E-mail Notification from the Comcast Customer Forums.  This was dated 06/23/2016--time 6:20 PM.  I do not know how many more CC Forum E-mail notifications that I have not gotten--and/or over what time period.  Anyone else, notice this same problem?

I had more than one way to search for this missing Forum Notification--including my use of Outlook (from MS Office Suite).  Also, if this is happening to me--it would be happening to others.

Further, is this only a Comcast Forum glitch (bug) and/or something more going wrong with Comcast E-Mail??  Of course, including servers going down, etc.

Does any one know how to e-mail me this missing Forum Notification of 06/23/16 6:20 PM.?

Accepted Solution

Re: Did NOT Receive Notification E-Mail From Forum

edron wrote:

I found out, by accident, that I did NOT receive, at least, one, E-mail Notification from the Comcast Customer Forums.  This was dated 06/23/2016--time 6:20 PM.  I do not know how many more CC Forum E-mail notifications that I have not gotten--and/or over what time period.  Anyone else, notice this same problem?

I had more than one way to search for this missing Forum Notification--including my use of Outlook (from MS Office Suite).  Also, if this is happening to me--it would be happening to others.

Further, is this only a Comcast Forum glitch (bug) and/or something more going wrong with Comcast E-Mail??  Of course, including servers going down, etc.

Does any one know how to e-mail me this missing Forum Notification of 06/23/16 6:20 PM.?

From time to time I realize I am not getting forum notifications, so I just go into my forum settings, Personal, Email and put a check mark in Don't send me any community emails and click on Save.  Then I go back and remove the check mark and click on Save again.  That usually does it for me.  I don't remember what day I didn't get notifications, but it was recently, and when I went in and did that, I got the messages.

View answer in context
Service Expert

Re: Did NOT Receive Notification E-Mail From Forum

edron wrote:

From time to time I realize I am not getting forum notifications, so I just go into my forum settings, Personal, Email and put a check mark in Don't send me any community emails and click on Save.  Then I go back and remove the check mark and click on Save again.  That usually does it for me.  I don't remember what day I didn't get notifications, but it was recently, and when I went in and did that, I got the messages.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon